Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dapper Dudes.







Today, I had a very hard time sleeping so ofcourse I decided to BLOG my life away. "What does it take to be a "Dapper"? I think I've come up with just that answer! Seeing that I'm the only girl in the Beaucoup playground amongst 4 guys I've always had mad respect for Dapper dudes, it takes a real man to dress well where ever the venue may be. That leads to confidence, to be confident in your attire makes you feel right and look good to everyone else. "There's something about that walk" If you have caught yourself saying that it's because of his confidence. But still just that doesn't cut it! The dude has to be put together and clean, put together in the sense that he knows how to color cordinate, he knows what looks good on him and knows his size. Clean is important, having the fresh look like you woke up extra early to iron your dress pants and to wash your white socks. A dapper dude does what ever it takes to look good. Knowing the latest trends and giving it a little twist to be original or always in those classic pieces defines the meaning as well. I've always admired dudes that aren't affraid to wear alot of color because if you can pull of a lot of color why should you have difficult with dull and neutral shades. But thats just my opinion! It is safe to say that my dudes are dapper and I love them for that. Let me know what it takes to be a dapper dude for you.

Photos from stockholmstreetstyle.feber.se

No comments:

Post a Comment