Tuesday, October 19, 2010

GC S/S 2011

Stephen and Kirk did it again. This spring/summer 2011 collection has kept me in awe with such beautiful subtle draping. This collection represents elegance to me. A woman in a GC dress from this collection is a woman indeed. Supermodel Coco Rocha did rip the runway for GC and boy I don't think that dress would have looked better on anyone else.Our very own doll Fefe Dobson was in attendance as well, style by GC ofcourse .

Two thumbs up to Hair2Inc as well, who did the a fabulous job with hair. I got to hit up Simone soon, my hair is looking like a hot mess nowadays. Infortunately, I'm out of town so I couldn't attend this show but as you can see 3/5 of the Beaucoup team were there to support. What amazing Canadian designers! JUST FAB.








Photos via. bestfan.com
and torontolife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment